Our highly flexible vacuum hoses are produced from longitudinal seam-welded, thin-walled stainless steel tubes, which are hydraulically formed in special-purpose machines.
Our vacuum hoses are specifically cleaned after metal forming, during processing protected from uncleanness and prior to dispatch shrink-wrapped. Furthermore, all vacuum hoses will be leak tested prior to dispatch, by means of helium leak testing with up to 10E-8 mbar*l/s.
- Diameter DN16 up to DN150
- Materials 1.4404 / AISI316L, 1.4541 / AISI321 or 1.4571 / AISI316Ti for the hose
- Delivery length as standard length from stock or customer-specific length
- Connectors could be varied between KF, ISO-K, and CF-flanges in material 1.4301 / AISI304 or 1.4404 / AISI316L
- Special connectors according customer specification
- Design annealed on request